MEUC Members can now benefit from individual support through our new Energy Overview Service (EOS) to assist you directly in your fuels purchasing and energy/carbon management and reporting requirements.
The EOS option takes our support for individual members further than the general services, delivered as part of your annual subscription, into specific areas of support for your organisation. To provide these services we have teamed up with Ameresco, one of the largest independent energy services providers in the UK and North America, to undertake assignments for Members over which the MEUC will continue to hold a watching brief. See more about Ameresco below.
The scope and nature of the services we offer are individually tailored to members’ requirements. These could include areas such as:
- Gas and electricity flexible and fixed contract purchasing
- Risk analysis and strategic balanced portfolio management
- ESOS surveys and energy management initiatives
- Carbon reporting and carbon reduction programmes.
and we may well be able to help in other areas as well.
Overseen by MEUC
All EOS assignments will be overseen by Andrew Buckley, MEUC’s Development Director. Andrew will attend meetings and be on hand throughout.
- The first step is to call Andrew in for an initial meeting to discuss your requirements or any issues you may have which you are seeking to resolve. If it becomes apparent that support through our Overview Service could be a suitable option for you to consider then arrangements will be made for a second meeting.
- The second meeting will also include a senior representative from Ameresco to discuss the requirements of the proposed assignment, following which a Proposal will be prepared and submitted.
- Once the details have been ironed out and the work commences Andrew will continue to be involved, attending meetings and holding a watching brief until its successful conclusion.
Find out more
To arrange a preliminary discussion on how EOS can save you time and money contact Andrew on 07779 083704 or e-mail him.