5th October – Leeds
17th October – London
FREE to MEUC Members and Guests
This year our Autumn Roadshows feature:
· Q&A sessions
· Open Forum Debate
· Expert Briefings & Presentations
· The Ever Popular Opinion Voting …
· As well as a great Networking Exhibition.
The four Morning Sessions will cover:
· Reducing Water Consumption and Costs
· Managing Energy for Better Delivered Prices
· Making the Investment Case for Storage
· Valuing Demand Side Response
The Afternoon Briefings will cover:
· Intervention, Regulation and New Government Policies
· Is the New Retail Water Market Working?
· Open Forum – Issues for the Policy Groups in 2018
· Managing Change in the Energy Environment
· Budgeting for Gas, Power and Water Charges in 2017-18
· Promoting Sustainability within Facilities Management
RegisterTo register for this event simply fill out the form and we will email you with confirmation.