6th & 7th March 2019
Guoman Tower, London
FREE to MEUC Members and invited guests
MANAGING ENERGY RISK IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES is the theme for our upcoming meeting being held at the Tower Hotel in London on March 6th and 7th. It is our third annual “Big Bash” conference and over the two days we will be assessing:
• The impact climate change policies are set to have on the i&c market over the next five years
• The political landscape during this period and notably the various outcomes from Brexit
• How the supply industry is likely to respond to both
• How members can respond to these uncertainties and the risks they bring
Highlights from the programme include
• Three members discuss their hopes and fears for the coming energy year
• The conference debate on the changes likely during the next three to five years
• Nine forums run twice during the conference including three dealing with the short-term outlooks for the electricity, gas and water markets
• Other forums cover managing energy risk, exploring the ppa market, understanding new storage options, demand side response and flexibility, developments in carbon management and the future for electric vehicles on the power market.
• The final afternoon examines facilities management and its future direction.
Attendance is free for end users and we have negotiated a special b&b rate if you are attending both days. Buffet lunches and refreshments are provided throughout the two days together with an evening reception for members and sponsors. Discounted overnight hotel package available.
To register for this event simply fill out the form and we will email you with confirmation.