DATE & LOCATION
29th October 2019 – 09.30 – 16.00
Burges Salmon, London
FREE to MEUC Members
"Deep Dive Into Water"
Content by SES Business Water
Be one of the first to see “Waterfall” in action, a brand new innovation in metering and finite water management using Artificial Intelligence in The Cloud. Providing you data at device level in near real time.
Waterfall takes water management into the 21st Century. If you’d like to eradicate estimated billing, see where and when your water is being used, down to the individual tap, toilet, shower or machine, you need to see Waterfall in action and understand the leap forward, effective water usage data gives you and how it can reduce your consumption and cost.
Who should go and what will you get from the meeting:
- you’re a water user, whose thinking about switching to a different or single retail supplier.
- you’ve switched and want to know how the market works
- you’ve switched and would like to switch again
- you have questions on the water market you’d like specifically addressing
- want to know how to reduce your consumption
- want to know best practice in water management
- understand independent bill validation, water audits and leak detection
- billing and payment options, how to get the best deal for your business
- be at the forefront in water management
- see Waterfall in action; know exactly where, when and why you use water
- detecting costly leaks and wastage, see case study customer savings!
Send your questions in advance and they’ll be addressed in the session or 1:2:1 if you prefer.
Places are limited for this special water cost reduction and management event, so register and secure your place today